Thursday, October 22, 2009

12-Pocket Card Organizer Available in Limited Quantities!







This card organizer will keep your beautiful cards in one place and ready to go!  There's a perpetual calendar pocket for each month so you never have to transfer all those birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays again!

I only have a few Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper sets to choose from.  Go to my Kits 4 Sale page to purchase one of these gorgeous organizers for yourself or as a gift for someone you care for!  Once they're gone, they're gone!

Edited to add:  I have had several requests to provide instructions only for sale, so I have done exactly that!  The instructions are for sale on my Kits 4 Sale page, right along with any organizers that are left!

Stamp away today!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}
Subscribe to my free newsletter



To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel