Friday, October 23, 2009

12-Pocket Card Organizer Instructions & Printable Pages Now Available!


(shown above is the Cottage Wall Organizer for sale)

I've had several requests to make the instructions available for my 12-Pocket Card Organizer, so I've done just that!  You can order the instructions, which include step-by-step photographs AND the pages to print out for your cover and months on each pocket page, on my Kits 4 Sale page for just $9.95, or use the paypal button below (if you can't see the paypal button click over to my Kits 4 Sale page):





$9.95 12-Month Card Organizer Instructions with Printable Cover & Months by E-Mail (not limited to the US)

Having the instructions will allow you to make several as gifts, just in time for the holidays!  It takes me about 45 minutes to make one, including decorating the cover, so they are fairly quick!

Stamp away today!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}
Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel