Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hostess Club Card - Masking & Sponging




If you're a member of one of my Rapid City/Black Hills Hostess Clubs, this is the kind of project we do once a month.  In fact, this card was one of last night's projects!  I CASEd this card from Michelle Zindorf, who is a master at brayering and sponging.  Isn't it cool?

If you'd like to join or start a Hostess Club in the Rapid City or Black Hills area, contact me and we'll work out the details!

What is a Hostess Club?  It's a great way to budget and build up your Stampin' Up! supplies by getting together at least 6 of your friends for the club and meeting each month to learn new techniques while making a few projects.  You meet once a month until everyone has been the hostess, ordering a minimum of $25 in Stampin' Up! product while taking turns being the hostess and getting the Hostess Rewards for your month!

Stamp away today!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}
Subscribe to my free newsletter



To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.







I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel