Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Fifth Avenue Floral Kits Available!

Earlier I showed you how the Fifth Avenue Floral Kit looked made up with the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper and matching ink and card stock colors.

Well, now you can get the kit & instructions from me in these colors!



All of my original kits are sold out (done in retired colors and DSP), but I have a VERY LIMITED number of these new holiday kits available!

You can add the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set if you need me to order it for you. I have discounted the 10% shipping on the stamp set add-on so you're not paying shipping twice. If you do opt for the stamp set add-on, I will be placing an order very soon and will hold your kit until those add-ons come in so that your shipping will still only be $4.80. Please be patient while the stamp is ordered.



Choose your options - Kit only or Kit + stamp set



(US orders only please.  No demonstrator orders, please contact me instead.)
Stamp away today!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}
Subscribe to my free newsletter



To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.




I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel