Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



These pillow box baskets are all the rage right now...made from 3 pillow box die cuts, adhered edge-to-edge with Sticky Strip.  I used last year's Halloween rub-ons for this one and some Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon for the handle.

For a step-by-step tutorial later on, make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter, because I'll be showing you how to make a winter pillow box basket in a photo tutorial!  I won't be showing my cute frosty version on my blog, it's exclusive to my newsletter subscribers!

Stamp away today!
Michelle



{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}
Subscribe to my free newsletter




To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.






I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel