Friday, October 30, 2009

First Grade Stampin' Up! Halloween Party Favors



The kids get SO MUCH candy these days, I thought that a spooky bookmark might be just the thing for these new readers!  I made 25 of these with the Two Tags Bigz Die, the Scallop Circle and 1-3/8" Circle Punch, and the Batty for You and Eat, Drink & Be Scary stamp sets with various colors of card stock and matching inks.



I hope the parents appreciate something besides candy this year!  I had fun making these quick little gifts!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Subscribe to my free newsletter



To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.







Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel