Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holiday Greeting Card Service - Design #4 "Vintage Shimmer"

Send the very best handmade greeting cards this year made for you or your business by me with high quality Stampin' Up! products.  I have 6 different designs to choose from, this one being "Vintage Shimmer," rich in shiny gold textures:




Whether you need 25 or 100 or 1,000 cards made, my meticulously handmade holiday cards will help you show your friends and family or customers that you value them enough to send only the best this season.

Luxurious envelopes and custom laser-printed greeting and name printed on the inside included.

Contact me for details at michelle@2stampis2b.com or 605-939-0 INK (605-939-0465).  Your order MUST be placed ASAP.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.




Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel