Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Special - FREE Shipping!



Put your feet up and avoid the waiting lines by shopping for Stampin' Up! goodies this Friday through Monday!

In addition to the sales that Stampin' Up! is featuring right now, including up to 50% off some items through Monday...see the Online Extravaganza specials on my Stampin' Up! website by clicking Shop Now at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net, you can get

FREE SHIPPING on orders totaling $50 when you call or e-mail your order in to me!

Here are the details:

  • Online orders do not qualify for free shipping! This is MY icing-on-the-cake special and you MUST call me at 605-388-0381 or e-mail your order to me at michelle@2stampis2b.com with your name, address, and phone number. I will then call you* with your total and to get your credit card number before we finalize.
  • My Free Shipping special is good from Black Friday, November 27, 2009 through Cyber Monday, November 30, 2009.
  • To qualify for free shipping, your Stampin' Up! merchandise order must total $50 or more before shipping & handling and tax.
  • Offer good on Stampin' Up! merchandise only. My Events & "Kits 4 Sale" are not included in this special.

*We are attending some community events Friday night and Saturday afternoon and evening, but I will call you back ASAP within normal hours, I promise!

Thank you so much for supporting my Stampin' Up! business! I hope you enjoy this very special offer!

Happy Shopping!
Michelle



Subscribe to my free newsletter





To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel