Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Going on right NOW is the Online Extravaganza through Monday, November 30th, where you can get up to 50% off great Stampin' Up! products and bundles!  AND to sweeten the deal, I've added my very own Black Friday to Cyber Monday special of giving you FREE SHIPPING on top of that when you e-mail or call in your order!  For details on that, click here.



I'm thankful for you, all of my Stampin' Up! customers and blog readers!  Enjoy the day!

Stamp away today!
Michelle



Subscribe to my free newsletter





To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.






Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel