Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No Standing in Line for my Black Friday Special!

There are so many things to be thankful for with all of the Stampin' Up! specials going on right now:



 
Holiday Extravaganza
Don't let the holidays wear you down; take advantage of these great holiday promotions!
  • Holiday Gift-Giving Guide promotion (November 1, 2009-January 4, 2010) - earn a free Decor Element worth up to $16.95 for every $50 you spend.
  • Online Extravaganza (November 23-30, 2009) featuring products up to 50% off
 
Digital+ Starter Kit
Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with an all-new Starter Kit that includes My Digital Studio, as well as stamp sets and traditional crafting accessories.
 
Sweet Rewards Hostess Promotion (through November 30)
Get 50% off My Digital Studio when you host a $400 workshop!







Plus I have a few retired stamp sets at 40% off here.

And, stay tuned for an announcement Friday morning early for my very own special to sweeten the deal!  The good thing is, you don't even have to leave home to take advantage of my Black Friday to Cyber Monday special!


Just think of all of the free Decor Elements, Hostess Sets, Hostess Dollars and 50% off deals you can get if you combine all of the specials going on right now!  WOW!

Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!

If you have any questions before ordering, just e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com!

Michelle



Subscribe to my free newsletter





To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.









Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel