Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

YZGXZPUUHDTS

Thanks to everyone that posted a comment to my blog for my 100,000 hits and birthday celebration blog candy post last week!  I used random.org to draw a winner of the December Make & Take of the Month Kit to Go, and the number was 17, which was this comment:


"Michelle said...



I am so glad to be your "understudy" in Stampin' Up! Hee Hee! You are a great leader and so patient. Congrats on your 100,000 hits! I hope to be just like you someday! I loved our mini regional on Sunday and making our projects."

Yay, Michelle!!!  I'll get that kit to you as soon as you get back :-)
Thanks to everyone that visits my blog...I love hearing from you ANYTIME!
Don't forget that until next Monday, November 30th, the big Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza is going on!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.




Give YOURSELF the gift of a Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, containing supplies you need at up to 41% off!
I invite you to Join My Team so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel