Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthday Card SAS Instructions for Sale

I've now got a Forget-Me-Not Keeper (#105525 for just $11.95...copy & paste that number in your online Stampin' Up! shopping cart!) FULL of birthday cards I made alongside my peeps at last weekend's Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack event I held at my house, and that makes me SO HAPPY, to know that I'm set on birthday cards for a while!

Stampin Up Forget-Me-Not Keeper Card Storage

Last week I showed you the individual designs, and here they are, all stacked up and ready to be sent:  masculine ones, cards suitable for kids, bright cards, classy cards, and even an elegant "tea-party" card that reminds me of a delicate ivy-design gold-rimmed teacup!

Stampin Up Birthday Cards



Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack Instructions for Sale


I know how you all wanted to come, but not everyone could :-)  So, I've made the pdf instruction file available for sale here and on my Kits 4 Sale page for just $14.95!




$14.95 pdf file e-mailed to you


You get 19 pages of photos, supply checklist forms, cutting diagrams, and detailed instructions on how to cut and make this very same stack of 20 Stampin' Up! birthday cards!

If you need any supplies, you can of course get them from my online Stampin' Up! shop and have your order shipped directly to your doorstep!  And remember that for every $50 you spend, you'll get to pick a free stamp set, paper stack, or punch while Sale-a-Bration lasts through the end of March!

Just look at this happy and productive bunch, making their stack of birthday cards last weekend!  Thanks for coming gals!




Stamp away today!
Michelle



P.S. Don't forget to enter to win my blog candy!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
Shipping throughout the US!




I invite you to Join My Growing US Team...During Sale-a-Bration the Stampin' Up! Starter Kits are 15% off PLUS you get a free stamp set of your choice up to $47.95!
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel



Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Are you a customer and need Live Help from me? From my website at www.2stampis2b.com scroll down to the bottom for "Windows Live Messenger", where I'd be happy to help!

Technorati Tags: , ,