Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweet Birthday Frost White

This card was a candidate for my Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack, but didn't make the cut.  I still like it, though!

Stampin Up Sweet Birthday with Frost White Shimmer Paint



Frost White Shimmer Sweet Birthday


I like the curved paper piercing...easily done with my Pick-a-Petal Classy Brass Template and Paper-Piercing Tool.  When a project is lacking something, usually paper-piercing fits the bill.  Just place the template over your card stock and move it around until you see what you like, then pierce!


I also added a little shimmer to the dotted Kraft card stock, and the cake is coated with Crystal Effects to make it shiny like an epoxy embellishment.

It may have been an event reject, but I think it's good enough to use!


Below you'll find a list of all of the materials I used in this card, complete with item numbers that you can copy and paste into your shopping card when you place your Stampin' Up! order with me...remember that for every $50 you spend, you'll get to pick a free stamp set, paper stack, or punch while Sale-a-Bration lasts through the end of March!

Stamp away today!
Michelle



P.S. Don't forget to enter to win my blog candy!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
Shipping throughout the US!
STAMPS: Sweet Birthday #115564
CARDSTOCK: Kraft #102125, Whisper White #100730, Rich Razzleberry #115316
INK: Melon Mambo #115656, Pretty in Pink #101301
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Pick-a-Petal Classy Brass Template #109542, Paper-Piercing Tool #116631, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine #113439, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder #117335, Frost White Shimmer Paint #116854, Stamping Sponges #101610, Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402, Crystal Effects #101055, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon #117289






I invite you to Join My Growing US Team...During Sale-a-Bration the Stampin' Up! Starter Kits are 15% off PLUS you get a free stamp set of your choice up to $47.95!
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel




Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Are you a customer and need Live Help from me? From my website at www.2stampis2b.com scroll down to the bottom for "Windows Live Messenger", where I'd be happy to help!

Technorati Tags: , ,