Monday, March 29, 2010

Mojo Monday 132 Welcome Neighbor

Good Monday morning!  It's time for my weekly challenge card made from the Mojo Monday Challenge!



I didn't do a lick of stamping on this card (well, except to stamp the back with my personalized Stampin' Up! stamp!).  Instead I featured the Sale-a-Bration freebie that you can earn with your $50 Stampin' Up! order...Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad!

Sale-a-Bration ends Wednesday!!!

You only have 2 days left to place your online Stampin' Up! order for at least $50 to earn your choice of 4 new clear-mount or wood-mount stamp sets, 77 wood-mount stamps sets from the Idea Book & Catalog, the Scallop Border Punch in the new flat-storage style, or the cute paper pad that I used in my card today!

The Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad is a thick 6" x 6" pad of paper that you can use for your scrapbook pages, cards, or any other papercrafting project you might think of!  It comes with 72 double-sided sheets, 3 of each of the 24 designs...enough for the likes of me to not have to hoard it and actually USE it!

Stampin Up Sale-a-Bration Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad


Here are the deets on my Mojo Monday 132 challenge card:

  • My Kraft card base is 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" folded in half, making it a 4-1/4" square card...still fits in our regular envelopes!
  • I used my Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die to cut the Crushed Curry card stock in my Big Shot.
  • The Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad did all the work, including the one lone cloud floating above the scene that I cut out with my Paper Snips!
  • Kraft Taffeta Ribbon put the finishing touch on it.

Don't wait until the last minute to place your online Stampin' Up! order and earn your Sale-a-Bration freebies, because the system will be very busy!  Get your order in NOW and get in the shipping queue before everyone else does!

P.S. Don't forget to enter to win my blog candy...all you have to do is leave a comment!!!

Click to see my past challenge projects.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
Shipping throughout the US!
STAMPS: None
CARDSTOCK: Kraft #102125, Crushed Curry #115319, Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad #118401 (Sale-a-Bration)
INK: None
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine #113439, Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die #113469, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon #109068, Paper Snips #103579




I invite you to Join My Growing US Team...During Sale-a-Bration the Stampin' Up! Starter Kits are 15% off PLUS you get a free stamp set of your choice up to $47.95!
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel



Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Are you a customer and need Live Help from me? From my website at www.2stampis2b.com scroll down to the bottom for "Windows Live Messenger", where I'd be happy to help!

Technorati Tags: , , ,