Monday, March 22, 2010

Mojo Monday 131 Paradise

It's been in the 60s, and beautiful sunny weather like that feels like paradise after a long winter!

Stampin' Up! card ideas Paradise Mojo Monday 130 Challenge MOJO130 by 2stampis2b



Mojo Monday 131 Paradise


This week's Mojo Monday Challenge sketch was for a long card, so I planned mine to fit into our Stampin' Up! Small Open-End Envelopes #107286 that are 6-3/4" x 3-1/2".

  • I cut my card base to 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" then scored and folded it in half.
  • Next I stamped one of the leaves from the Paradise stamp set in VersaMark ink onto the So Saffron card base for a tone-on-tone background.
  • The Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon is a nice compliment to the colors in this card, with a bow tied off the side.
  • The center panel of Chocolate Chip Card Stock is 4-1/2" wide by 2-1/2" tall, then each rectangle of Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack (available in a stack of 48 sheets of double-sided 12" x 12" paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog until April 30th) is 1-3/8" x 2-3/8".
  • The Paradise leaves were stamped on Old Olive Card Stock in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and cut out with my favorite Paper Snips from Stampin' Up!.
  • The finishing touch was a quick and easy greeting from the Chocolate Chip Chit Chat Rub-Ons package that has a second sheet of Whisper White greetings...both sheets total about 186 rub-ons!!!!!  A worthy purchase for the number of projects you can use them for!

Thanks for visiting paradise today!  Click to see my other challenge projects I've completed.



Below you'll find a list of all of the materials I used in this Mojo Monday challenge card, complete with item numbers that you can copy and paste into your shopping card when you place your Stampin' Up! order with me...remember that for every $50 you spend, you'll get to pick a free stamp set, paper stack, or punch while Sale-a-Bration lasts through the end of March!


Which Sale-a-Bration freebie is at the top of YOUR list?


Only 10 days left to get your discounted Starter Kit and a stamp set worth $47.95 for free by joining my team!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
Shipping throughout the US!
STAMPS: Paradise #113778
CARDSTOCK: So Saffron #105118, Chocolate Chip #102128, Old Olive #100702, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack #117161
INK: VersaMark #102283
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon #117287, Chit Chat Rub-ons #111804, Paper Snips #103579, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder #109130, Heat Tool #100005




I invite you to Join My Growing US Team...During Sale-a-Bration the Stampin' Up! Starter Kits are 15% off PLUS you get a free stamp set of your choice up to $47.95!
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel



Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Are you a customer and need Live Help from me? From my website at www.2stampis2b.com scroll down to the bottom for "Windows Live Messenger", where I'd be happy to help!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,