Sunday, April 18, 2010

Big Shot Workshop

I spent the day yesterday preparing for a Big Shot only workshop that I have this morning...It took me all day to get things "just right" because I've never done one like this, with ONLY Big Shot projects featuring primarily fabric.

Big Shot Fabric Workshop

I'll be wearing my fabric flower pin that I showed you yesterday, and we'll making this really cool denim, felt, and animal print coffee cup sleeve, which I'll show you later...I don't want to spoil the surprise to the workshop attendees!

We'll also be cutting other odd things to show what the Big Shot can do...cork and metal to name two...remember the Metal Snowflake Big Shot Video Tutorial I featured a while back on cutting metal?  Check it out!

The workshop attendees will also be finding out about my special Big Shot offer, which is available to YOU, too!  I'm off to get ready...have a great day!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com

Shipping throughout the US!


I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , ,