Monday, April 19, 2010

A Fun Way to Supplement Your Income


Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Anyone in the US can join my team!  

When you join my team, you can expect inspiration, motivation, and education from my webinars and in-person group meetings, along withrecognition and rewards for your efforts!

Besides fun and informative training on current promotions and trends in our business, you can count on me getting to know you and helping you set your goals and optimize and track your business.

You'll also have access to our private team blog, where you can learn and interact in an inviting and encouraging environment just for you!
  • If you are SERIOUS about working from home and earning an income with your stamping business, be SURE that you are joining the right Stampin' Up! team!  
  • I am constantly engaging in Leadership and Business-Building Training including special conferences offered by Stampin' Up! Corporate AND training courses by leading industry business coaches.  
  • As your nationwide team leader, I will be sure that you get the tools and training that YOU need to build YOUR business!


Sign up NOW online with my recruiter password 2stampis2b at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

If you have any questions or would like me to walk you through the process, please feel free to email me at michelle@2stampis2b.com or call me at 605.484.4582.  It only takes about 30 minutes to sign up online.

I look forward to having you on my team!
Michelle





Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel



Are you a customer and need Live Help from me? From my website at www.2stampis2b.com scroll down to the bottom for "Windows Live Messenger", where I'd be happy to help!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,