Monday, April 19, 2010

Mojo Monday 135 Sentimental Journey

Time for another Mojo Monday Challenge!

Stampin Up Mojo Monday 135 Challenge card idea Travel Journal Designer Series Paper Sentimental Journal stamp set Itty Bitty Bits Buttons Shapes Punch Pack


Mojo Monday 135 Sentimental Journey

Last week I got my Stampin' Up! demonstrator pre-order from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog and hadn't had time to play until the Mojo Monday challenge inspired me today.  I immediately knew I wanted to use the Sentimental Journey stamp set, Travel Journal Designer Series Paper, and matching Itty Bitty Bits stamp set, Bitty Buttons, and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack!  These new goodies will be available to order for customers starting May 1st.  If you're a demonstrator like me you can pre-order a month before!  It only takes about 30 minutes to sign up!

The color combination of this patterned paper is awesome!  I pulled in some Vellum Card Stock, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, and Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, and Night of Navy Card Stock to match.

  • To simulate the stamped shape in the challenge sketch I used my Pinking Hearts Corner Punch on the 4 corners of the square Vellum Card Stock.
  • I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch on the Bashful Blue Card Stock layer in the horizontal strip.
  • The suitcase was stamped in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  
  • I used my Horizontal Slot Punch at the top fold of the card to make room for the ribbon to thread through to the back and tie in front.
  • The star button was created by stamping one of the Itty Bitty Bits stamps in Night of Navy Classic Ink on Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, punched it out using the Itty Bitty Shapes Circle Punch then I used a Mini Glue Dot to adhere the Bitty Button circle over it!

If you've ordered from me before, you should be receiving your Summer Mini Catalog in your mailbox soon (the snail mail!).  Get your pencil sharpened because your Wish List is going to fill up!
Also add Technorati Tags and img alt code using the bookmarklets.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com

Shipping throughout the US!
STAMPS: Sentimental Journey, Itty Bitty Bits
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Vellum Card Stock, Travel Journal Designer Series Paper
INK: Night of Navy, VersaMark
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
ACCESSORIES: 5/8" Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack



I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,