Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Occasions Mini Items Sold Out!

Better get your last Occasions Mini Catalog order placed with me!  There are 4 days left to order before it expires, but there are already some items that are sold out!



Last Chance to Order

The following items are sold out and no longer available for ordering:

117179  Eggcellent Eggs Kit
117236  On Board Heart Book
117161  Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack
117266  Sweet Pea Stitched Felt

Better take one more look at the Occasions Mini Catalog and get your favorites before they are gone forever!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!




I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , , ,