Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Picture This Thank You Cards

I needed to build up my stash of thank you cards so with a bit of Welcome Neighbor paper I had left from Sale-a-Bration and the Level 1 Hostess Set from the Occasions Mini Catalog, Picture This, I got several made in a jiffy.

2stampis2b Stampin Up Thank You Card Ideas Picture This Welcome Neighbor


Picture This Thank You Cards

You have just about a week left to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog and earn the exclusive hostess sets available there, which includes Picture This for level 1 and Picnic Parade for level 2.  There's a lot of good stuff in there, including the Chocolate Bunny stamp that won't be available after April 30th!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com

Shipping throughout the US!
STAMPS: Picture This Level 2 Hostess
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Welcome Neighbor (SAB), Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
INK: Basic Black
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Modern Label, Scallop Trim  Border, & Word Window Punches




I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , , ,