Thursday, April 29, 2010

Big Shot Bottle Caps Video Tutorial

Here's a quick video showing you how to flatten bottle caps with your Big Shot Die-Cut Machine.



Pay attention to the details in the video tutorial please, and make sure you don't force anything through your machine if it's turning too hard!

Flatten Bottle Caps with your Big Shot

What other ideas do you have for flattened bottle caps?  I'd like to know...leave me a comment here and let's share ideas!

Click to see the details on my Big Shot Offer...when you buy the machine from me, I'll give you $147 in free gifts!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!



I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,