Friday, April 30, 2010

Picture This Free Shipping Today ONLY

Today is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog!  To celebrate all the great goodies in this catalog, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING TODAY ONLY to you!  Read below for details.

Stampin' Up! Picture This Welcome Neighbor Thank You Card from Michelle Tech 2stampis2b


That also means that the two hostess sets exclusive to the Occasions Mini Catalog (Picture This {Level 1} and Picnic Parade {Level 2} will not be available after today, April 30th.  If you want to buy anything from the spring collection or earn either or both of those two hostess sets, you'd better order today!

FREE Shipping Today Only!

What are your favorite items from the Occasions Mini Catalog?  I posted earlier that some of them will be carried over for future ordering, and some are already sold out and will not be available again.


Call me at 605-388-0381 or email me michelle@2stampis2b.com before 8:00 p.m. Mountain Time to place your order...my free shipping offer does NOT work online!

FREE SHIPPING on orders totaling $50 or more when you call  your order in to me!

Here are the details:

  • Online orders do not qualify for free shipping! This is MY gift to you, and you MUST call me at 605-388-0381 or e-mail your order to me at michelle@2stampis2b.com with your name, address, and phone number. I will then call you with your total and to get your credit card number before we finalize.
  • My Free Shipping special is good today, April 30, 2010 until 8:00 p.m. Mountain Time ONLY (that's 10:00 pm Eastern, 9:00 pm Central, and 7:00 pm Pacific).
  • To qualify for free shipping, your Stampin' Up! merchandise order must total $50 or more before shipping & handling and tax.
  • Offer good on Stampin' Up! merchandise only. My Events & "Kits 4 Sale" are not included in this special.
  • You must be in the US to order Stampin' Up! merchandise from me.
  • Expedited shipping charges are not included, but are an option to you if you need your order fast.  My free shipping special is for normal shipping charges only.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Shipping throughout the US!
STAMPS: Picture This Level 1 Hostess #118538
CARDSTOCK: Kraft #102125, Pumpkin Pie #105117, Welcome Neighbor (Sale-a-Bration retired)
INK: Basic Black Classic #101179
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Trim Border #118402, Word Window #105090, and Modern Label #116630 Punches



I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , , ,