Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Digital Studio Video Introduction

If you order My Digital Studio by Monday, May 31st, 2010, as part of the National Scrapbooking Month promotion, you'll get to choose FREE Designer Brads!




This is a great introductory video from Stampin' Up! on My Digital Studio.

My Digital Studio Introduction Video from Stampin' Up!


You can order My Digital Studio for just $79.95! AND make sure that you sign up for my free Digital Papercrafting Newsletter featuring an exclusive video tutorial and tip of the week!

To order My Digital Studio, just follow these simple instructions:
  1. Click to order Stampin' Up! online from me.
  2. Enter 118108 in the "Search the Store" box and click OK.
  3. Click "Add to Bag" after clicking the image, then complete your checkout.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!

Popular Points:
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,