Friday, May 28, 2010

Storybook Watercolor Gift Card

I'm still having fun watercoloring the Storybook Specialty Designer Series Paper and my Aqua Painters.

Stampin Up Watercoloring Gift Card Ideas Look Here Big Shot Aqua Painters Storybook





This one was for my first-grader's eighth grade buddy at school, who illustrated and wrote a really cool book for my son!  My little guy is SO proud of that book, and we wanted to thank him for his time and talent!  That book is a treasure!

Storybook Watercolor Gift Card


  • The Storybook Specialty Designer Series Paper is thick watercolor paper with cool line drawings on one side and colored patterns on the other side.
  • Use your Aqua Painters and Classic Ink to color the line drawings:  Squeeze your Classic Ink Pad in the center by the label while closed, making sure to touch the lid to the pad, and you've got a puddle of ink in the lid when you open it up!
  • I used the Stampin' Up! Look Here Big Shot Die to hold the gift card inside.  Once you've made a few, they go together very quickly with a little bit of folding and Sticky Strip.  Just follow the instructions that come with the die.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com


Shipping throughout the US!
STAMPS: Three Little Words #113254
CARDSTOCK: Storybook Specialty Designer Series Paper #115679, Taken with Teal #101584
INK: Various Classic Inks
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine #113439, Stampin' Up! Look Here Bigz XL Die #115966, White Stampin' Emboss Powder #109132, Heat Tool, #100005, Aqua Painters #103954




I invite you to Join My Growing US Team

Subscribe to my free customer newsletter


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,