Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Big Shot

The Big Shot is available for purchase now! There are so many things you can do with it, I can't wait to show you! In fact, my earlier post with the Top Note albums was made with a Big Shot die, along with my Baskets & Blooms basket, Happiness is a Journey card and Cheers to You card!



I can email you the brochure if you contact me!


If you're not too sure about buying the whole starter kit at once, I am offering locals a Big Shot Club to spread out the cost of having this wonderful die-cutting system:


Find 3 of your friends to join you in your Big Shot Club. In the order you sign up (or whatever your group decides on will work for you), you will take turns like this:



  1. I'll hostess the first month at my house for a kickoff party to make some projects using the Big Shot! The first person orders the machine for $99.95

  2. The other 3 agree to purchase at least $19.95 in dies that month on your order to make up an order that qualifies for Hostess Benefits.

  3. You get the regular Hostess Benefits from the Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog for that order, including a minimum of one free Hostess Stamp set and at least $15 in Hostess dollars to spend on stamps, accessories, or more dies!

  4. The next month, you hostess at your house with your new machine you've received, the next person orders the machine and the rest of you purchase dies, etc. until you all have your machines! In the meantime, you've accumulated several dies to use and have several projects made!

Each month we'll rotate Hostesses and I'll bring all my dies and a few projects for us to to work on. Contact me today to get a Big Shot Club started! You only need 4 people!


Sounds like fun!


Michelle