Thursday, February 26, 2009

30,000 Hits Blog Candy Winner!

I used random.org to draw again since I didn't hear from Danisha and don't find a way to contact her, so this time it's Jenn G! Jenn, you've got until Thursday, March 5th at midnight to email me your mailing address and I'll get this stamp set sent off to you!

Edited to Add: Let's give Danisha until Midnight on Monday, March 2nd to respond before I draw another name with random.org...

Congratulations, Danisha!

random.org picked comment #12, which means that YOU have won my blog candy stamp set! Contact me with your mailing address and I'll get that sent out to you!

Thanks everyone for commenting and signing up for my new and improved newsletter that I have been working feverishly on!

I would love to have you keep coming back to see daily ideas and projects!

Stamp away today!
Michelle



{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter




To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net