Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trendy Trees Necklace & Earrings Gift Set Class

Learn several techniques while making a gift for yourself or someone special






The trendy trees stamp set is one of my new favorites! In this class we'll use this cool stamp set while you learn several techniques, including:

  • Thumping
  • Cracked Glass
  • Masking

Jewelry findings and all Stampin' Up! supplies are provided to make the necklace and a set of earrings plus the card to mount them to, along with instruction so that you can make more gifts!


What: Trendy Trees Necklace & Earrings Gift Set Class

Where: To Be Determined in Rapid City

When: Sunday, March 22nd from 1:21 pm to 3:30 pm

RSVP: Your payment is your RSVP. Your spot is reserved when your payment is received.



I'll be back later this evening to announce the winner of my blog candy! You still have some time to sign up, but hurry!


Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter



To order these supplies and more online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net