Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Candy for 30,000+ hits!

Edited to add: The contest is now closed! Thank you everyone for participating! The winner was announced here.

Wow! While I wasn't looking my counter blew right on past 30,000 hits! I'd like to celebrate you, my daily visitors, by offering this blog candy to US residents:




This retired stamp set is called "Make It Count." It makes great cards and scrapbook pages!

To win this set, comment to this post, and I also encourage you to sign up for my free newsletter. I will use random.org to draw a winner this Thursday, February 26th between 5 and 6 pm Mountain Time.

Good luck!

Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter



To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net