Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Branch Out Frames

The first time I saw the Branch Out stamp set, I knew I had to have it! The sample card on page 100 of the Stampin' Up! Spring-Summer '09 Idea Book & Catalog sealed the deal.



I found these frames in a set of 3 at the Target Dollar Spot and knew they'd be perfect for a nice little wall grouping using Branch Out.

The Branch Out set has 8 stamps in it for creating any season you'd like. I combined spring and summer here to match the 3 frames I found. All you have to do is use different colors for the "leaves" stamp in the set to make the different seasons, or substitute the snowflakes for leaves.

TIP: I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to position my leaves, snowflakes, birdhouse, bird, tire swing, and butterflies (there are rain boots, too), but I have since made another set that I'll show you later where I didn't use the SAMJ and everything turned out just fine. It's a very forgiving stamp set!

The Branch Out stamp set would make great cards, scrapbook pages, and gifts, too!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Have you signed up for my blog candy yet? I hit the 30,000 visit milestone and am celebrating by giving away a retired stamp set! Hurry and enter before I give it away on Thursday!


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order these supplies and more online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net


STAMPS: Branch Out
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White
INK: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Only Orange, Basic Black, Bashful Blue Classic Inks
ADHESIVES: None
ACCESSORIES: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stamp-a-ma-Jig