Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Branch Out Seasons

Yesterday I showed you the Branch Out Frames set of 3 that I had made. Today I wanted you to see them up close and personal.

(spring & summer)


(fall)




(winter)


I think these will look very nice in a grouping of 3 on the wall.

TIP: Target sold these frames in sets of 3, which is why I combined spring & summer. Plus, there's that "rule of three"! You could make all 4 seasons if you can find 4 matching frames, or even use frames that purposelyl don't match to mix it up!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

Have you signed up for my blog candy yet? I hit the 30,000 visit milestone and am celebrating by giving away a retired stamp set! Hurry and enter before I give it away on Thursday!


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order these supplies and more online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net


STAMPS: Branch Out
CARDSTOCK: Whisper White
INK: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Only Orange, Basic Black, Bashful Blue Classic Inks
ADHESIVES: None
ACCESSORIES: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stamp-a-ma-Jig